Tuesday, June 23, 2015
Monday, June 22, 2015
Tuesday, June 16, 2015
Friday, June 12, 2015
Some days you do some thing in life that brings a flood of memories to you. While I wash shopping in Walmart I was thirsty and grabbed a pop on my way to the check out. I was a Coke drinker but lately I had be back to drinking Dr. Pepper. As I get to the cooler I decide Coke sounded better and I reach in and grabbed one. I was pushing my cart forward and look down to read my brothers name on the bottle. My brother loved his Coke and the thought of sharing one with him made my heart jump. I miss him so but I'm sure he pushed my hand to grab the one with his name so he could show me he is still there with me.
Wednesday, June 10, 2015
- Field Trip Ideas- This gives over 100 different ideas for field trips. They are organized in categories; plants, animals, earth, space, human body, history, municipal, business, culture, and others.
- Places I've Explored Maps- These pages give you a section to put where you explored and the date. It is more of a listing type section with just when and where.
- How to Use the "Specific Trip" Pages- This page tells you some tips on what you want to write in your trip pages.
- Field Trip Pages- These are the pages where you record your trips. There is a section to draw a map, emergency contact plan, what you want to see or do, a photo or drawing, story of your day, and something you never want to forget.
- How to Use "My Special Spot" Pages- This page gives details about how to use the special spot pages. This is about picking a wild area anywhere. Then you want to go back about 4 times through the year in order to see how it changes.
- My Special Spot Pages- These pages you will document the changes of your spot through each season.
- As I See it Pages- These are just blank pages that you can document anything you wish how ever you wish.
This is great for me to keep things planned while I have younger kids but also great for older kids to be able to keep their own notes on their trips. It can be sort of a scrapbook for them in order to remember the things as they see them. We will be continuing to use this book and I am sure we will be purchasing new ones as we use them up.