Saturday, February 11, 2017

Jepson Art Museum

Today we went on a grand homeschool adventure. I was a little bit worried about taking three kids, seven and under, to an art museum. However, I want to thank the Jepson Center for the wonderful place they have in Savannah, GA. There was a whole floor for the kids to do hands on learning and play as well as a whole room of old school games and computers. I will admit I got stuck at the Atari and the original Nintendo stations. Playing Mario Brothers took me back to the day that I would climb by my brother and play for hours on end. Then it made me feel old that I was infect seining something in a MUSEUM that I played with as a kid.
The magnetic wall was a hit.  They were to put things on the wall to make their "own" sculpture.
I personaly loved this part.  They had peices of paper to make your own design on for the shirt.
This was our addition to the shirt.


If you are ever in Savannah, GA I highly recommend this place for the whole family. Even those that are not into art! There is something for everyone to enjoy. Thank you Jepson Center for giving us a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment