Saturday, December 14, 2013

Baby day is coming!

So we have the c-section scheduled for December 26th at 5:30 A.M.!  I am excited for my Christmas gift!  


So far things are going pretty good.  I am on 30 units of insulin once a day.  I am hoping I will not need it after the baby is born though.  I have had gestational diabetes with all my kids, but this is a first with insulin. Since that makes me high risk I am having to do NST's twice a week.  Those are interesting sitting in the hospital room with three kiddos and you can't move!

I am ready for a little squish in my arms again.  The sweet wonderful smell of a newborn baby just makes me smile.  I feel like a first time mom all over again since my last is 5 years old.  The kids are also excited to see him.  Micah says he will sleep with him so baby can sleep on his arm so he won't cry.  He said he would change diapers too until his sister told him boys like to pee on people when their diaper is off. HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment