Thursday, March 27, 2014

Red Rose Tea Review





Red Rose Tea comes in a little squirt bottle. Each bottle makes 24 servings. You can mix different cocktails using Red Rose Real Tea. It is just as good mix as it is just to enhance your water. It is handy to carry anywhere you go. Small enough to fit in your purse or on your car. Save money by getting water at restaurants and using this to make your own tea.

This tea tastes just like fresh brewed in your home.  Many teas I have found to have a tangy taste to them or even almost a lemon taste even if it does not have lemon added.  This tea is great and refreshing.  I really enjoyed it and will continue using it.  Their are other flavors but the Black Tea is my favorite.



Check out their Facebook Page!


I received a sample of this product in return for my honest opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment