Sunday, December 25, 2016

Mouthwash!?! Who knew?


Fresh out of deodorant? Dab a little mouthwash under your arms. This will kill the the bacteria that cause odor.

Pour mouthwash over cuts and scrapes. It kills the germs on your skin the same as your mouth.

Tis the season for mosquito bites. Dab some mouthwash and hold on bite for 15 seconds to kill the itch.

Do you have dandruff? Wash your hair with mouthwash every two weeks or so to keep it at bay.

Disinfect your washer by adding 1/2 cup of mouthwash in the wash cycle.

Don't use Clorox on your babies things. Use mouthwash to wipe down toys and highchairs.

Need something to clean out that fridge? Yup mouthwash will clean it up and disinfect it.

What do you use mouthwash for?

6 comments:

  1. I don't usually use mouthwash at all! LOL Some great ideas here though.

    I nominated you for a Liebster Award - http://kympossibleblog.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes sense, it is made out of alcohol. I'll have to try some of the other options.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was in college we used mouthwash to clean our make up brushes because the mouthwash would disinfect them. This is a trick I've now taught my teen daughters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow- interesting list. Wouldn't the mouthwash sting your underarms if you just shaved? I know it isn't very creative but I use mouthwash as, well.....mouthwash. LOL Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would depend on you. Even lotions and deodorants, especially gel, have around the same alcohol content in them.

      Delete
  5. Um... I'm sorry... but I use mouthwash to gargle with and to keep my gums healthy... :)

    ReplyDelete