Friday, October 4, 2013

Happy October

Wow this year is really flying by for me. The weather is finally starting to cool off as well so that means more trips we can make. We like to utilize all our down time for work time. Do you car school?

We love to see what God created around us when we learn! Also it keeps the kids quiet when we are driving instead of arguing with each other. It seems to be a win win. We also have been trying out a new app by VocabularySpellingCity and I will have a review posted for that soon as well. Having learning apps make web sitting the buggy while shopping calming for the kids. Or since I have had a lot of doctor appointment lately it gives them something to do as well. Are there any learning things you do during appointment wait times!

Now we can't start fall without something pumpkin flavored so I made my wonderful No Bake Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake! 


Just for fun I am 26 weeks pregnant! Though prayers would be great as I am having a few issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment