Friday, November 6, 2015

Health & Beauty Avocados

Nourishing Masque
1/2 c avocado
1 tbsp of plain yogurt
1/2 tsp of vitamin E oil

Mash together well. Smooth onto your face, paying close attention to your fine lines. Leave on for 20 min and then rinse with warm water.

Dry and frizzy hair? Mash a ripe avocado and work it into your hair. Leave for 15 minutes and rinse with cool water.

Deep conditioner for hair that takes a beating? 1/2 c mashed avocado with 1/4 c real mayonnaise. Massage mix into your scalp then comb through hair from scalp to ends. Cover head with a shower cap and wrap a hot wet towel around your head. Leave on for at least 30 minutes then rinse.

3 comments:

  1. I so need to try this. Some things I've been afraid to put in my hair. I've heard it all from mayo to beer. This recipe sounds like something I could do. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh I love this! If I had my wish I'd only have Avocado trees in my yard :) I'm your newest follower from the hop! Would love a follow back! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love using avocado's for masks:) I'm a follower from Weekend Hoppers!

    Michelle
    http://nmgills.blogspot.com/
    http://faithonfyre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete