Friday, November 27, 2015

Health & Beauty 101 Mouthwash

Fresh out of deodorant? Dab a little mouthwash under your arms. This will kill the the bacteria that cause odor.

Pour mouthwash over cuts and scrapes. It kills the germs on your skin the same as your mouth.

Tis the season for mosquito bites. Dad some mouthwash and hold on bite for 15 seconds to kill the itch.

Do you have dandruff? Wash your hair with mouthwash every two weeks or so to keep it at bay.

Disinfect your washer by adding 1/2 cup of mouthwash in the wash cycle.

Don't use clorox on your babies things. Use mouthwash to wipe down toys and highchairs.

Need something to clean out that fridge? Yup mouthwash will clean it up and disinfect it.

5 comments:

  1. New follower here from weekend blog hop.

    It's nice to know about Mouthwash - thanks for the tip.

    Hope you'll drop by and follow me back.

    Http://mommieagainblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great info. Thanks for sharing the tips about mouthwash. I am following your blog now and hope you can stop by and check out my site.

    Chatter From Texas
    and
    Note Cards and Photos by Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanted to let you know that I posted this on my blog. I found this to be so interesting. I would love to follow you through email, is that possible? I am following you through GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. IDK about email HAHA. I will have to check into that. What is your blog addy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok I added follow by email at the top!

    ReplyDelete