Monday, September 22, 2014

Cloth Diapers Rock


You never realize how much you love something until you actually see the benefit. 

With going through the move and life just hitting me I have really had to stretch my dollar.  I didn't even think about it until the other day, on how grateful I am for cloth diapers.  Sometimes I get frustrated at the washing and putting them together but when I was looking at my bank account thinking about the $7-$10 that I would have to spend every few days made me open my eyes.  These things have saved my pocket book. 

 I know they can get expensive buying new, but all mine are hand me downs or they are bought used at a fraction of the cost.  I really enjoy saving the money and it makes the laundry not seem like such a bad thing.  I must mention I also have well water and I line dry if at all possible so the cleaning cost is very minimal too.

No comments:

Post a Comment