Friday, May 26, 2017

Pizza Hut Book It!

I was not homeschooled myself so I remember being in public school and having the joy of reading to get pizza!  We did not eat out a lot as a family because it was not very affordable either.  I also hated reading so it was great to finally have an incentive to actually do it.  Well after some thinking about it and looking it up I finally seen that Pizza Hut also supports homeschoolers!!  How cool is that?!  So if you have children in K-6 grade then you need to head over to http://bookitprogram.com/enrollment/homeschool.asp and sign your kids up for this wonderful program.  My packet should be here anyday and let me tell you my kids are so excited!  Kids love pizza and it is a free treat to give them for doing some school work!  Check it out and get into the program!

No comments:

Post a Comment