Monday, October 14, 2013

Wake up call

Sometimes we need a wake up call in life. You know get your heart pounding and let you know that you are still alive. Well I got mine this morning. I wake up go check on kids in their room only to be surprised that the girls are not in bed. So I look in the front room, no girls. Panic mode sets in and as I come back into the kitchen little man walks out of bedroom and nonchalantly says the girls are asleep in the closet! Scared the heavens out of me. My oldest was even IN the toy box that is in the closet! Why in the world do kids think this is a more fun way to sleep than to sleep on their beds? 

This mama is pushing her heart back into place as she fills the coffee pot. I hope this doesn't set the pace for our school day.

No comments:

Post a Comment