Saturday, May 16, 2015

Minbie Bottle Review

Minbie is a odd looking bottle. The nipple is more elongated and not round at the end. It doesn't look at first sight like it would simulate the breast since my idea would to look like a breast nipple. Though after trying it out I see how it is made because the baby has to suck different to drink out of it like that of a breast. My son took a bit and at first I did not think he would take it but he did figure it out. I think it's more because I have flat nipples which brings a whole other hurdle in breastfeeding. The bottle came with a regular nipple as well as a 3+ nipple that has a faster flow.

Side note my son also has a lip tie that is uncorrected. It hadn't effected his breastfeeding so we left it be. I did have to give him some Pedialite which is in the bottle in the picture after a sick spell. The only thing I noticed was he only sucked the nipple. I am not sure if this was correct or was part of his issue with the lip tie. But he did drink very well out of it once getting the hang of it.

I also liked the wide mouth design as it is much easier to clean than other bottles.

Use Minbie as the first and only bottle teat for your baby to help maintain and strengthen your baby's instinctive breastfeeding technique, the way nature intended. Minbie does subsidise shipping to the US only charging $7.95AUD ($6.20USD) https://minbie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment