Saturday, May 18, 2013

Times are changing

So I found out I was pregnant the day before Mother's Day!  I was not expecting it at all but still is a welcomed surprise.  But it made me stop and see again that I am not in control of my life.  I do have free will, hence why I am an unwed pregnant mother at the moment, but there is still a power greater than me.  I think sometimes things happen so I will open my eyes up and reevaluate my life and my doings and get back on the straight path that I am supposed to be on.  I am not perfect Christian by any means, I make mistakes and one could argue that I make a lot of them. :)  I am still human and I know God still loves me.  It is funny to me though how many negative reactions I get from people because this will be baby #4 for me not because I am unmarried.  I do not like that I am having a pregnancy before I got married again but it happened.  Though I know that is the way it should have been.  However I have never seen in the Bible where God talks about the limit of kids one should have.

Just a thought...judging never gets you anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment