Thursday, June 2, 2016

Hey Mama! Print Homeschool Planner 2016-2017 Review

Hey Mama! Schoolhouse Planner 2016-2017 Review
Vendor: The Old Schoolhouse
Product: Hey Mama! Print Homeschool Planner 2016-2017
Price: $29.00 USA

Hey Mama! Schoolhouse Planner 2016-2017 Review
About: I just love The Old Schoolhouse so I was super excited to get the chance to review their new planner, Hey Mama! Print Homeschool Planner 2016-2017. I mean who doesn't need need a good planner to keep them organized these days? Hey Mama! They got you covered! Hey Mama Planner is 196 pages long. It is 9"x11" and spiral bound as well. Shipping is free and they also ship to Canada and international for additional cost of the planner.

Hey Mama Planner has monthly calenders to keep tract of appointments,  birthdays, special occasions,  or trips. There is pages for notes, your goals, reading book logs, and weekly agenda. Then what every homeschool mom is looking for, there is a great section for curricumum tracking. Which will be nice to keep together what we are using. Hey Mama also offers some devotions for those times you need that extra kick to get you through the day.  There are also some additional things that help in homeschool like story starters and transcripts.

Since our new homeschool year has not started yet we have not gotten to write in the planner yet. Hey Mama! Don't let that make you think I don't have a list of things I am planning on putting down in it. I really like the calendar the best I think. I've never had a planner than had a calendar big enough for me to write in. I usually always print one for each month to write our appointments, homeschool park days and activities in. Now I can have it in the same place as my planner so I don't have to go back and forth with my planner and my binder when planning to see what days are busy. I also am in love with the Hey Mama Planner's devotions and inspiring scripture. I am a Christian and though I strive everyday I know I still fail too. I need and love to see those to uplift me and to remind me there is a brighter day and I am forgiven. The weekly agenda I will use to put what I will be working on weekly with the kids. Since I don't personally have a lot of planning for myself I will use it for their school work lesson planning. Then the space to put the book lists will help us keep track of what we have read for the year.

My kids are not old enough to need to start a transcript but this will come in handy for those that have high schoolers. Also this will make me want to continue to use this planner so when the time comes I can be familiar with it and use it to make my transcripts for the kids. I really think this planner "has it all". It has more writing space than most planners, which I write big so is helpful for me.

I am also a full time college student. I can see this being helpful to me as a mom and student to keep me organized if I had wanted to use it for more me than just my kids studies. It seems like it would be pretty versatile. Hey Mama go check it out!

Be sure to check The Old Schoolhouse out on social media:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theoldschoolhouse/?fref=ts
Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/tosmagazine/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TOSMag
Google+:https://plus.google.com/+Theoldschoolhouse1

Also click the banner below and see what my fellow crew mates have to say about how they used the planner. You know everyone has different needs so it may give you different ideas on how this may benifit you in a different way.
Hey Mama! Schoolhouse Planner 2016-2017 Review

No comments:

Post a Comment