Sunday, September 14, 2014

The 7 Minute Life Review

7 Minute Life Daily Planner Review
7 Minute Life Daily Planner Review

Vendor: The 7 Minute Life

Product: The 7 Minute Life™ Daily Planner



Price: $24.95

Age: Adults





7 Minute Life Daily Planner ReviewAbout: The 7 Minute Life™ Daily Planner is 270 pages and spiral bound. Some of the included sections are:
Unfinished Work Tasks
Daily Progress Reports
Monthly Calendar at a Glance
Annual Calendar at a Glance
Monthly Progress Report

The purpose is to help you organize your life, finish tasks, avoid interruptions, and set and follow your priorities. All of this being done in just 7 sort minutes a day. The book is approximately 7.3 X 8.5 inches big. The first page of the planner helps you get started and tells you how to use the planner.

7 Minute Life Daily Planner ReviewHow I used this: First of all I generally suck at planners. I never know what to put in all the spaces and then I feel like most of the planner is wasted on stuff I don't know how to use or don't have a need for the section.  This planner was far different.  It is a real life planner in my opinion. You are putting down your goals for life as well as tasks that you need to do.  This was so helpful for me as I just moved into a "project home" I was given a chance to move into a home rent free but I had to turn it into a home starting with pretty much just walls and plumbing. I have several tasks that need to be done and some more so than others.  I was able to put those down and also put how much I have progressed. It also helped keep me from getting overwhelmed.  I not only homeschool my children but attend online college full time myself. I seem like my brain never gets a break and after 4 kids my memory isn't as great as it once was.  I have really enjoyed getting to put all  my brain into this book and getting to relax it a bit. I also like that everything is labeled well and I know what to write in each place and it is things that I need to have written down. Also writing down what I felt my purpose in life was a real eye opener. Being a mother it is hard for me to think of myself and who I am.  There is also a section for personal and work connections.  It is had been so long since I have owned and address book that I was surprised to see this section.  However I am glad it is in there because I am always having issues with my cell phone, which is where every number I know is, and I needed to get them on paper in case something happened to it.  I think we get so used to electronics we forget that good old fashioned pen and paper will let you down a lot less often.  It is good to have things on back up.  Plus I find writing on paper is quicker than finding an app to do what I want it to and them remembering to update it. This gave me reflection upon myself beyond my daily duties as a mother. I really think any adult or even a teen getting ready to enter "life" with responsibilities could use this to help them keep on track.

7 Minute Life Daily Planner Review


Be sure to check The 7 Minute Life on:
Click to read Crew Reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment