Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Halloween is Coming


Halloween is coming!

I know this is a very touchy subject for some.  It is either one of those love it or hate is holidays.  I for one love it because I LOVE candy.  That is seriously all we celebrated it for growing up.  We hardly even took the effort in dressing up.  Only a bit to pull off something in order to get candy.  Now that I have kids I still participate because well what kid doesn't like to dress up? I think it is fun to dress up and get some candy. I don't let them have it all though, mama gets half :) of the loot.  I wouldn't be a very good mom is I let them eat it all right?

If you are questioning to participate remember you can do something fun with your kids without doing things that do don't agree with that others may do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment