Thursday, October 23, 2014

Collage.com Reivew


Create a professional photo book with a single click using Collage.com's One-Click Photo Book. Select photos of any size from Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, or your computer and they will instantly suggest a clean, professional layout that you can further customize.


Collage.com is very simple to use.  You create an account and then choose the photo book.  Everything is labeled out for you to pick where you want to upload your photos from.  I am always posting my best photos on Facebook so I loved that I could just upload my pictures from there.  You can even upload from your computer as well.  Once you pick out all the pictures you want to put in your book you can then start placing them.

There are many different background designs you can choose from to place your pictures on.  You can add one picture or a whole collage of pictures on each page.  There is also an option to type a title on your page.  I made a little story on the first of mine since I made it a family book.  There are options to help you randomize your pictures on your page if you do not feel creative enough to place them.

I did 20 pages and the process probably took me about 30 minutes once I picked out all the pictures I wanted.  Everything is so easy to do, it is just choosing from all of the options.  

Shipping was quick and the book made it in excellent shape.  The pages are clear and exactly how I wanted it.  The hard cover is sturdy and does not take away from the picture quality either.  The pages are thick sturdy pages, great for flipping through to show off your wonderful book.  Overall greatly pleased and will be making more of these for our family





Deal: Use this link for 51% off a 20-page 11.5"x8" Hardcover Photo Book From Collage.com: http://bit.ly/collagepbdeal



No comments:

Post a Comment