Friday, February 20, 2015

SLIMQUICK Review




SLIMQUICK Pure Extra Strength Gummies

Lose 3X the Weight*
With Bio Pure Green TeaTM
Stimulant Free
Amazing Mixed Berry Flavor

I received a bottle of SLIMQUICK Pure Extra Strength Gummies to review for this post. I know the first thing most people want to know, or maybe it is just me, is how do they taste. I am a pretty picky eater, even a bigger pick at gummie things. I am generally not a gummy fan as many things seem to have some kind of off taste, I assume it is the gelatin or something. With this they actually have a "sugary" coating that helps the texture and the flavor be bold and sweet. This makes eating the much easier. 

Now on to the good stuff. These are supposed to help aid in speeding up your metabolism. It is winter here so that is a good thing. While I only lost a little bit of weight I know I could have lost more had I been able to exercise as well. They did seem to help burn the calories that I was already eating at a higher rate than I was prior to starting the gummies. 

As far as purchasing, they are really easy to find, most chain retailers as well as drug stores carry them. My local Walmart has them for $19.88 a bottle. Which is a great deal as it is a 60 count bottle, each serving being 3 gummies. So for almost a months worth for about $20. It is definaly worth the price to try it out. I will continue using them in hopes that this warm weather comes back and I can work out with them and see how much  more they work then.


SLIMQUICK Pure Extra Strength Gummies are sweet and juicy mixed berry flavored and are all-natural and free of artificial colors. In fact, they are such a treat you won't believe they are actually helping you lose weight! SLIMQUICK Pure is a ground-breaking formula that's designed to help women lose 3 time the weight in 13 weeks. It's exclusive natural extract is so potent, it makes SLIMQUICK Pure the most effective female weight loss supplement. 

SLIMQUICK Pure has isolated the fat burning components in green tea that speed up your metabolism better than any unhealthy chemical ingredient. SLIMQUICK Pure with BioPure Green Tea allows for three times the absorption of fat burning agents called catechins, and you can lose three times the weight. Guaranteed. That's right, lose weight or your money back.

Brand Name: SLIMQUICK Pure
Product: Extra Strength Mixed Berries Gummies
Website: www.myslimquick.com
Required Legal:
*A clinical study has shown that overweight women using SLIMQUICK Pure's key ingredient, along with a 1350 calorie diet, lost 25 pounds vs. 8 pounds with diet alone in just 13 weeks. Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.

Limited time offer, save $5 on SLIMQUICK Pure Extra Strength Gummies #coupons http://www.myslimquick.com/5-coupon-jan/

No comments:

Post a Comment